Sunday, May 23, 2010

Truth Hair - Auburn

by 
Truth Hawks


Lets try the Auburn color this time



Jason -  Auburn

New release of four different hairs 
one of them a male hair that... 
Well honestly I thought looked like a great look for me too.


and this man's hair was damn sexy
and I think I wear it well...
Don't let the fact its men's hair keep you 
from trying it on yourself.. 
You never know you may love the look



Anthea - Auburn

I like to give you the front and back view of every hair because sometimes just the front view doesn't tell the whole story.
Often there is a lot going on in the back of your head.


and to me the back of my avi's details are extremely  important.
Its not always how you enter a room 
but sometimes its how you exit the room that counts.


Bettina - Auburn

  

-----------------------------------------------------
 
and a lot of fun with this next one
Truth decided to surprise us wiht lil streaks that have color change options.. Adding a lil punky flair.
I really loved this..


Although he didn't forget to give us the plain versions first.


Sylvia - Auburn



and then the streaks
-------------


Sylvia Streaked - Auburn

not to forget there are tons of options via menu
and every color for the Sylvia has a streaked version


all by the very tallented and busy

Truth Hawks 

of 

TRUTH HAIR