Friday, July 2, 2010

Izzie a lil later than planned



by 

Izzie Button

FASHION IS LOVE HUNT GIFT  - FREE
 NOW THIS IS SOME NICE HUNT GIFT
HAS SOME SHIRT OPTIONS WITH 
WHITE AND BLACK 


 THERE IS ALSO IN THE SUBSCRIBO AN EXCLUSIVE COLOR 
I DON'T SEE FOR SALE OF HER NEW BELT SKIRTS  

THIS FREE SUBSCRIBO GIFT  IS IN GOLD...
SHOWN WITH DRAPED 3/4 SLEEVE SHIRT IN YELLOW - 90L
GET IT WHILE YOU CAN

 
 I was very late on this post
I kept putting it aside
and doing  everything else.
 But stuff this great is never too late.


ripped glam glitter leggings in pink - 35L
studded tank top in silver -  can't find the price
white studded leather belt  - 100L
bangles in gold pink  - 80L


==============
So I am going to share with you now
 ------------------------------
the frill suit is classy enough to wear all on its own and I imagine it can add a lot of style to a bunny costume..
ithats what I am gonna do... put on a fluffy tail
and ears Playboy style
Frill suit  in blue - 120L
worn with
studded leather belt in black - 100L
 lots of new items have been added since 
I picked out these outfits.

The bits and pieces I have here are randoms that are easily mixed and matched with her color options and she has plenty of them..


 Studded leather belt in blue - 100L
ripped glam glitter leggings in blue - 35L
Layered tank top in blue - 95L
              

for instance the belts that are seen in several of these pictures
The belts hug smoothly on my butt  with a little dimpled shape for a bun hugging fit
and a fat pack  is only 1000L a savings of 400L
so I had to have one of every color.
And you can believe that a lot of my old belt inventory is hitting the trash bin
   

I like this tank top it has a smooth transition with the sculpt that gives it a little baggy poof with just the right shape 
that almost any pose or dance you don't have some odd prim jutting out  ruining your look as you move
and it comes in a huge variety of colors
and lots of layer options 


more of the studded tank tops
 ==========


studded tanks in light gold and gold colors 
still  cant find the price 

 ===============

 shown here with gold leggings - 35L
black studded leather belt - 100L


a little attention to detail goes a long way
Izzie iz always bizzy 
it seems making new content. 




 
 Tulle Cocktail Dress in Forest - 180L
Lilly Bracelet in green - 80L



So drop by often  
You just may find me 
stalking her shop 
too
silk mini dress in pink - 150L
nylon stockings in pink  - 120L fatpack of colors


=============



by 

Izzie Button