Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tootsie Candy for your feet... N-core



  by 

Claire Messenger


Today I figured I would attempt to try to adjust
a very high profile shoe brand that had been generously given to 
people an anniversary appreciation gifty.
I wanted to see if I could get it to fit this time.
It fits.. sorta.. but it looks way better in the box 
and the ankle cankle achey breaky thing it does always makes me take them off 
and go for  something else..  
since there release there have been a few more but I cant bring myself to
break down to spare the LL to buy shoes I am so unsure of


I  keep TRYING to like these shoes..
So I enlisted my favorite critique 
Bunneh... the Bunikin. * who lives in my inventory*
he immediately grasped me by the broken cankle breaky snob shoes 
and drug me to his fave shoe store..And insisted I try something on.

Bunneh is evil and mean and.. well a bit aggressive but always honest 
I admire honesty even if it can be a bit abusive...
And envy those who can just out and say it.. 

I envy Bunneh....
He says  that the industry is always in need of good competition
it keeps the best cutting edge and
 on there toes so they don't  become complacent 
especially if  word gets out there is better to be had for less
 

So who else to help me out but Bunneh
So I trusted him as he drug me about the shop and gave me a lecture 
about how the most expensive is not always the better thing to buy
Or get free as is the case with my cankle breaker shoes

* but they look so pretty in the box* 
I whined as he plopped me onto the counter and started waving his arm about at 
the assorted variety displayed before me..
be promptly hung me upside down banging some sense into my pretty lil head.. 
and then I began to see the light...


Shiney pretty shoes everywhere in every direction.. well manufactured planned and thought out..


I noticed the other avi chics running about trying them on and noticed.. how good they looked.. evenbetter out of the box and on the feets...
They had some group gifts and freebies  that are worth the trip
  boots worn  are colorchange and can be worn with or without warmers
Group gift boots  -
Free when you join group
I began to DESIRE,, the lovely shiny bright bits of  primage swirling about my dizzy lil head as Bunneh drug me about rudely slinging me from one display to another.. 


So I sent  the designer and IM.... 
and told her her shoes were awesome and
I was excited they were not over priced and that they actually fit well 
and looked good out the box as well as in the box...

 and hanging upside down

she was friendly and welcomed me to blog her things and show off my tootsies.. I know she is a busy lady but she took the time to show me her newest shoes ..



I felt lucky to have such a welcoming response and yet again I am happy to have a chance to show you guys these delightful confections for the tootsies...

shown here while dangling I am wearing primmed feet with the sock option green socks..



Also of note is the idea of making prim feet for those bare footed moments we all need for pics etc...

 N-Core Feet xtremeheel II - 395L

I had seen them before and didn't have a chance to perv the prims to find out where they had come from...  something to mask the ugly sl feet we so love to hate... 
What a smart cookie she is.... 



 Cherie -  Fatpac $3495L
singles - 595L



THEY HAVE SHINY AND NOT SHINY OPTIONS



 AND YOU CAN GET AS EXTREME WITH THE COLOR COMBINATIONS AS YOU WISH
FOR OPTIMUM COORDINATION WITH YOUR WARDROBE


 Also of note is the huds that are easy to function and doesn't take a rocket scientist to adjust the skin tones... and there are some people out there that have rgb lists of the flesh colors to help out... 
you can adjust by numbers and save your fave skin tones
and is low lag for us lag moniters


 Yummy sock options  can be worn - available in the hud



The shoes are higher end shoes but reasonable priced for the fantastic quality that you get.. 
and I loved that the fatpac was all of the shoes colors in a hud form.. 
I have this huge inventory and I was happy to keep it trim 
or at least not add to the nightmare it has become

Also with it comes the option of changing colors on the heels 
strings  nails zippers strings and other bits 
  so you can mix and match up  crazy combos to match anything you could possibly want to wear.
I loved that feature...





I finally found the perfect match



Seduction - fatpac 4995L
singles - 795L

Thank you so much Bunneh for dragging me to N-CORE
and thank you even more

nuria Augapfel
For the opportunity to show off  the Original creations of



Claire Messenger
Your Hard work shows in every turn of every ankle that adorns your product 
with your original sculpted creations
The respect you have for your customers is amazing
The way you protect content and enforce your belief in protecting it at even the smallest levels
proves that you have class and integrity

Run straight to Encore dont worry about your broken ankle shoes or your SL bare feet.. 

Encore has you covered


  by 

Claire Messenger