Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Truth goes to JUPITER


by 

Truth Hawks

I keep meaning to ask just why he named this color Jupiter
But thats the color of this weeks release 
And I am loving it.


Kalista - Jupiter




He is putting out more and more options and streaked hair and it makes the hair customizable to match almost anything
This is my fave hair...

here it is in the streaked version

Kalista - Streaked









The difference here is something new. 
Two seperate streaking options so you can pic two colors...
Its almost too much for me..
I am so excited  



Layla - Jupiter





and in streaked

Layla - Streaked






             
Rylan is with bangs and Rylan 2 with hair pulled back

This come in two versions with and without bangs
and of course both have streaked options










Rylan  and Rylan 2


Jupiter color




--------------------------------------------





by 

Truth Hawks