Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I met a lady...... she was Bold and she was interesting.. ESHI


OPIUM - 800L


I had the pleasure of meeting The Creator of this ensemble..... Eshi...  and she took me on a tour of her shop.... and a fashion show.. extraordinaire.
I cant imagine I can do her work Justice but I will try.. 


Me Moving about wildly amazing myself the prims move perfectly with my body



She is humble sorta... She knows what she likes and she just makes things... Her inspirations come from a prim and she sets to work and Violla!  Its Order in the Chaos and its beautiful and one can never know what a prim will become.. once she gets started,
Then...There you have it some glorious art piece to put on your avis ass...




MmmM I am still wearing this OPIUM.. I am addicted.... and how I have spent so many years and not noticed her clothing.. Or been aware of the name.. I am unsure.. I feel like a NEWB..

But oh such a beautiful Newb I am in her OPIUM.. a smashing deal at 800L


Me being a newb... but looking fantastic


The first thing that I noticed about her clothing besides the incredible architecture style is that it moves properly.. I didn't feel like it was cutting into my avi... It moves so well with you..that even if the prims are stiff and unmoving it has this flow..  it doesn't make you look like you have some poorly designed sculpty  poking about at odd angles..  

Moving around bending- shaking -shimmy -walk- turn-... and.. LOOKING FABULIOUS



Most of her clothing is made with prims.. and is very primmy...  You can see she takes care in  how these lovely's look on .. and not just for photos. 

you can move.. and pose and bend.. and just be yourself.. 


Hanging out with the chess pieces being myself... I suck at the game but love the pieces maybe because they are Phallic



Granted I ran around looking for a sim to take pics and I had my nose in the air a bit..
I felt snooty and bitchy.. and..
Well I just felt powerful..
I don't know what she intended with this outfit but I do know it is open for your own interpretation and that's just how she likes it.. 



Oh and fair warning ...  She loves her customers and she is often seen in her shop chatting it up with them. She is warm open and friendly... for the most part..  But  please if you IM her..  learn how to spell .. spell check etc.. something..

Gawd I am the WURST at Spellin.... and my Grammer... is Grotesque... 
I was in voice.. so I missed a dirty look...  * grin* I was on my best behavior  * I think*


I am just a Pawn among Kings and Queens



Personally I am a babe in the woods when it comes to fashion..
I have been here forever and Whisper is not my oldest Avatar..
I was even in beta.. SORTA 
for a lil minute my PC crashed too much I couldn't keep up and I was newb for a day and then went back to world of warcraft  or was it everquest?
I tried to recall my Avatars name so I could be an oldie but goodies.. but.. I can't
and I never will 
 Years fly past faster than I can count and I honestly don't care.. I am Whisper.. and Whisper is me.. I have a couple of Alts I never log into.. its pointless.. I store things on Starr but that's all.. she never moves changes or shops...



But the Truth of it is.. I was fortunate enough to get some OPIUM.. and I am now addicted..  
How Ironic...
I need more...