Thursday, January 6, 2011

Butterfly Girl


by

Precious Restless




FAIRY MAGIC MONARCH DRESS - 650L


Precious and Vitabella have several butterfly girl dresses in her shop all of them lovely







600L copy or  500L transfer


Precious had made a new dress and it was fae and butterfly's so
I turned to a pose maker that has the best Fairy poses ever.
I had used her bubbles in a blog last year and loved the poses so when I did a shout out for someone to help me find the prefect poses for my Butterfly Girl 
Faery Sola of Studio Sidhe came to my rescue yet again with a posing Unicorn 
that with each click you discover yet another magical pose...   
See for yourself this pose is perfect to set in your mystical gardens.. 
Shes  just beautiful and great for some photo ops..

First Encounter

A Butterfly Lights Beside Us

A butterfly lights beside us, like a sunbeam...
and for a brief moment it's glory
and beauty belong to our world...
but then it flies on again, and although
we wish it could have stayed,
we are so thankful to have seen it at all.
Author Unknown


RESCUEE
May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun.
And find your shoulder to light on.
To bring you luck, happiness and riches.
Today, tomorrow and beyond.
 an Irish blessing


PEACE

Unicorn: Say my name then. If you know my name, tell it to me. The Butterfly: [quoting Romeo & Juliet] Your name is a golden bell hung in my heart. I would break my body to pieces to call you once by your name...! Unicorn: Say it, if you know. The Butterfly: Rumpelstiltskin! Gotcha!

PROMISE

If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.
~Author Unknown

PLAYFUL

by

Precious Restless


Unicorn pose
@
 also featured