Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Star Struck for Street wear

Yet again we visit Delirium Style


for fun and fashion finds
I absolutely love what I have found and I picked
Deliriums Demi Baggies to go with Eshi Otawaras 
Urban Fuzz jacket
one of my favorite fun pieces 
that comes in a few black texture varieties
a low cost 250L a bargain for one of Eshi's creations 



Props are by Props -n- Poses
I cant live without my props and poses
Spish has been very helpful in getting me the props and poses for just the right look I need for my blogs.
The poses are from the TORI pose set



 and this prop background I am using is called
The Pipes


Belt belly chain

SAHARA BELLY COLLECTION 02


 and this awesome lip piercing  
discovered by perving a clown avi in a club
pervin the clown avi

I found this lil shop  called