Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm not feeling very well...


How Appropriate for how I have been feeling

IZZIE I'm Not feeling very well makeup layers and eyes

TRUTH Hair  September 10 2011 release -  Abigail - java
 Izzie has this new set of eyes... and makeup layers... that help you show how you feel...
A little tearing red eyed and even snuffly....

Myself I have just been so darn sick.... I would log in and look at boxes and roll back into my bed... whimpering and sniffling...  very very pathetic

 KATSUCIDE - Laura - ROSE -Tan

But seriously... I logged into some fantastic things I would like to start showing off... Katsucide fresh and sweet skin called Laura - ROSE -Tan

With pretty smooth skin like this.. it appears Katsucide is a place I may investigate further... granted the Izzie tears and watery eyes are applied but the skin is such a pretty base for this sweet vulnerable look


Oh look what I found.... Group gift.... NAUM NAUM.... go get it ladies...


KATSUCIDE - Group Gifty


Another great item I came into when I was well enough to lift my head..  I usually dont preffer these kind of primmed tops but this one fit so well...


ARISARIS


 ARISARIS - rig 5 My Moon... the pretty floral sculpted top only... It comes with the cutest little short denim skirt but for some odd reason it was flaring out my legs... and I couldn't wear the skirt... I am unsure if it is my client or not but I tried to communicate with the designer and my foreign language skills are sadly lacking... Other wise the creator is very sweet... I just couldn't explain what it was that was wrong with the short skirt... but the top itself was perfect... and only 220L for the set..

Silk Skirt and Lilly Bracelets by Izzie Button

The silk skirt is awesome and so so cute...  and for me a perfect match... Also made by Izzie.. and comes in a wide variety of colors to choose from..





 And as Always.... Truth has his September 10th hair releases Always lovely  so little to say its been said before and definitely some of my favorite hair....

TRUTH Hair September 10, 2011 release - Annalise 2 - java


And somethign that totally made me smile was N-cores newest release shoes.... such ladylike casual wedges.. And yes as always I suggest the fatpack because of the huge variety of color combinations you can come up with...

Always the fatpack.. I mean seriously how can you choose ONE color.....






 N-Core Etoile solid colors..... I have the floral print also.. but I am saving it for thenext blog.. it has some sexy dresses to match the shoes...


 Oh the colors you get if you buy a fat pack....


 Well I am off to do some laundry.. I need some rest and some clean clothes...
This cute little color change laundry basket is from...





The basket comes with the fluff and fold Ironing board... It has 7 static poses and one ironing animation... I just wish my avi could do my real laundry while I am afking...




 My laundry room is not as pretty.. lol




  that's it back to work for me.... real life calls... real laundry calls....


All I can say is this is one of the most adorable and well made places to find great things for your home..