Sunday, June 23, 2013

Leaving on a Jetstream!!!




Ro my Gawd.... The Plane the Plane! You must get these before they leave....
I  love the Newest from Ro. aeroplane headset..  AKA... JETSTREAM HEADSET... and OMG ladies it comes in PINK too
I want I need.... PINK PINK PINK


RO - Jetstream - Grey - Headphones
 


Tameless Danielle - Naturals -

 I love RO... aka Remarkable Oblivion.. the stuff that comes from that store is amazing. I love the style and textures and we all know its about the textures..
Well today they tossed at my head an AeroPlane.... This is good for the guys and the gals and I spied a PINK one too  that's at SL Fashion Week.







 * .:: deeR ::. * MESH lunna dress


DEER  has come out with one of there newer dresses and  the best thing about there new line of l dresses is they have the LOL appliers built in the huds now.. so you don't have to find the little box as you change  colors and styles you can just click and they magically match your Lolas to the dress and you don't have to have Bewbage to wear these dresses.. So everyone can be Happy now.


Izzie's - Anchor Necklace gold (mesh)
Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Fluffy V7 Naturalites Almond
.::WoW Skins::. Niani Milk
[Aux] Leg Warmers  - black *Arcade Gacha*
Razor /// 4 Finger Gloves - Kawaii Stars - Female * yes they come in male size too!*
O.M.E.N - You're a Star - Bracelet - Silver
O.M.E.N - You're a Star - Ring - Silver



By the way I thought I did a very  nice blog on SL fashion week and they booted me after only one pass.. because they were clearing house. SO I didn't blog last week
I am still rubbing the bootmark on my bum bum..
But I will blog stuff that I got as I wear it and point you to the actual store.
They really have great items at SL Fashion Week and the prices are yummy and affordable so even though they kicked me to the curb for now I will randomly share the things I did get.