Saturday, February 15, 2014

Angel Of Love......



The Angel Of Love was upon me.....
And Lord, I felt so high 
I swear I could have reached up 
Placed my hands upon the sky 
*Depeche Mode*


RO - LongBow White.. *horns*







The wings are  a gacha item... you can adjust the speed of the flap... very amazing.. Male or female...




CandyDoll , she can make some sexy shoes.... these come with a hud and plenty of options for color. I loving her shoes... Keep an Eye open for more.. and go check out the ones she has already made..... shes making quality you can wear...... these are worn with Slinks High Heel Feet..






Tattoo layer does not come with a phat azz layer but I was able to make one and if you really need a phat azz applier. You can IM me * Whisper Stella * and I can send one your way.



-DRD- demonic wings albino - RARE

The Cherubim Horns longBow White and Cupid Red are an FaMESHed event exclusive from Remarkable Oblivion for  available in 2 styles 

7 Deadly s{K}ins - Tina 

Izzie's - Heart Tights 

~PixyStix~ ::Scales:: (Upper Tattoo)

_CandyDoll_ ALL Newell Heels (worn with) Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

[nn] -DarkTitanium eyebrow piercing- vamp 
[nn] -DarkTitanium lip piercing- vamp 

[Moyet] ** Harness

Vanity Hair: Forget me Not-Light Browns

Druidamus necklace - Feelings in captivity

ieQED arrow.pauldron.platinum

alterego I risque skirt - black

[SG] Stitched Gods -  Heartstone Locket - The pier