Monday, April 5, 2010

CRAZY ARSE HAIR HUNT


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. the u-neek - Treebee Withnail

I have been waiting for this hunt... 
I saw the boards and just about dragged my friend Holli along..
Its not her normal thing to have insane wigs
So I used my super powers of persuasion and she caved in and came along..
I mean she is a lil zany ... sometimes and
I love that about her..
How she can pull it off with all class.
 when I get her with me.. she lets  down her hair and looses it.. the looks she is wearing now is.. a little bald for her normal taste... LOL but her sucking pearls.. pulls it all together with style..
there were several colors of this hair and  I cant show them all I have tons more to get too.. but this gives you the idea..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am almost positive I have something I have something to wear with this one. My closet has 75K items.. I am sure I can find something, I felt like the plants had eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
3. tealane - Teagan Blackthorne/Laynie Link


Ouch.. but somehow very patriotic.. and Holli is wearing the skittles colors
the pearls are helping with the pain before the drugs settle in the brain.. this is a definite OMG
And I am thinking one for the guys as well
comes in tons of hair color varieties
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


This is definitely one of my favorites. I had gone to Curious Kitty to pick up the monthly gift and saw the board for the Crazy Arse Hair Hunt... I loved this hair..
Long live the MotherF*&)*ing Queen
And I do think she is safe resting upon my lil noggin
*arches brow*
Holli was a lil worried though,
we were waiting for a lucky chair to turn over for a cute hair
 I just had to have and I couldn't find it to purchase anywhere
  and people kept targeting her..
I of course laughed my ass  off thinking it was funny..
But yeh they were targeting her a lot

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


I think I am getting Squiddy with it
and its about to eat my face
This crazy hair comes in bright jewel-tones in
lime blue pink teal  red and the purple above

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

6. booperfunk - BooPerKit Moseley




Two very unique dreads..
and I don't dread wearing them..
The boneodo doo is mask
like and doable by the guys for sure..
 firehead, is one hot lil redhead
Rawr!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------




I hope a little flamingo breeze doesn't make you cancel your trip to Florida.
I think the look on Hollis face was the flamingo making a breeze.
I just want to buy a lotto ticket now.. this one is sure good for a giggle and thank you  Tvera for your sense of humour we are obviously having a great time with your crazy hair!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
8. NebuchadNezzar - trilochankaur Rehula


lol I am feeling a bit seasick and green 
this lil bird is making a nest in my watermelon color hair..
Someone call Torely Linden.. He has got to have this one...
giggles...
I keep poking the bird to make him sing..
but he isn't making a sound..
------------------------------------------------------------





Oh nice I am looking tuff in my metallic Mohawk,
 I love it..  I think a lot of guys will be loving this one too..
Its very unisex and constructed well..
I love the waves and curl to the metal prims.. way to go..
OK fellas send me pics so I can show them how you rock this tuff as steel hawk!
Show me your tuffer bigger and badder than the lil Squishy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
10. NeverMind - Rose Columbia

If someone comes along and blows my head and
 all the lil hairs go floating off in the wind..
Quick make a wish!
The feather is an added touch you cna wear it or not and honestly..
a seriously insane hair but I like it..
a lot..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
11. LollipopZ - Zeev Dinzeo


this hair gave me a boner
censored


two different hair offered up for the wild and crazy hair hunt...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
12. Flavor! - Traken Damone


You have  your choices...
Fruit roll up like hair :-) lots of fun colors going on
and  a long dreadlocked cyber cop with a statue of liberty flair... 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

13. Crimson & Clover - Rikka Koi



several soft pastel colors in this hair
It reminds me of the spanish moss hanging from my oak trees
another one of my favorites
Thank you Rikka


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Actually a very interesting hair... but it just made me wanna scream

CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM!
or
OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. *~Eclectism~* - Sibele Ingmann

Hello.. My name is Whisper and I am your Mary Kay represenitive
and I jsut wrecked my pink limo outside your house and the rim got tangled in my hair..
can I catch a ride to the emergancy room


------------------------------------------------------------------------

16. The u-neek REPLACEMENT SHOP -treebee withnail




the mohawk was on fire...  so I burned all the spiderwebs cus the spider hair was scaring me


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



a mo-hawk and more.
Another interesting look for the males and females alike.
Very native American Indian influence



---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Oh yeah Holli has a bee in her bonnet..
The bees swirl around and buzz you in this honey colored doo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19.Concrete Flowers - Lynaja Bade




All that's missing is a hammock :-)
a sunset and a Margarita
Ahhh refreshing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20. :DNR: - Simon Sunbelter



Sorry for the little pause in finishing my blog
I was busy!!
And no I wasn't pooping that's my
newspaper reading face!
There is the fem version and the males mo hawk.
A touch to large for my head
but funny
This one is jsut wrong on so many levels


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


21. Nushru - Quiver Quintessa






As of April 9 2010  9:11pm PDT
this hair is now completed and in the shop ..
and it was worth the wait.
It comes with a glow and non glow version
and its Crystal Clear just how thrilled I am to be wearing it.
a fun and delightful hairpiece..


--------------------------------------------------

22. Sky Everett Designs - Sky Everett

I really loved this hair. Thank you Sky.. Its outrageously gorgeous and interesting
I grabbed the perfect outfit at a shop called HO Wear
So many looks to play with
very regal


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23. ZsaZsa's House Of Beauty


Sadly this shop for unknown reasons has been bypassed
and the hunt item for number 22
gives you the link to 24 skipping Ms. Zsa Zsa...
 if anything changes I will be sure to post here later
I am sorry we missed this one I imagine it would have  been outragious





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





I keep telling her that birds of a feather flock together.
But if you look closely do not let the shocking pink color fool you.
There is definately something mystical about it..
I dont think we will let her out of her cage until she figures it out
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

25. Rotten Toe - elsa Liebknecht



 


 It looks like
I cut my own hair!!
With a f*&(kn CHAINSAW!!
 comes wiht or without the scissors in gold and silver :-)
this hair is so cute
reminds me of third grade.
Sorry Mom..
lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


26 .Barerose - June Dion


Thank you so much June..
If I ever get tired of this hair..
I can either eat it or put it in a planter...
YAY
for functional hair..
Fun Fun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


27. DarkerSide - Darkandiel Bury











The Jester
Is no JOKE
it comes in a lot of variety
and a color change style
really fun hair.
Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


28. 3636 - dianny3636 Aeon




I feel like one hella beautiful
parade float
Need I say more..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Shhh I am meditating..
metta bhavana

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





This colorful air was so Flipping exciting and vibrant 
 it made me wanna hump a rainbow and make skittles babies
it has a lil hair-flip in pink option or this..
I preferred the no bangs..
No Bang..
I said bang... huh huh
colorful rainbow with animated humping animation available on Xstreet only
made by Love Delec
----------------------------------------------------------------------------




OK
 I have a joke for ya..
Why wouldn't they let the butterfly into the dance?
 Because it was a moth ball
OK I mean I just didnt know what else to say..
But it makes a great picture...
(smiles)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there little Ladybug I am a lil bug too!



RAWR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am on the See food I eat it diet..
Somehow I htink a crazy straw is needed so I can wash this tiny burger down

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------




This is a Teaparty hat..
so Alice in Wonderland
but not the usual copycat style..
 I really love this hair
and think it can be worn by bothmale and female
Sipping Tea as I blog...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Would have had this blog done faster but my hair network kept crashing
Really unique and creative..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





last but not least...
 and definately not too crazy in my book..
But then there is always a soccer mom or gramma
that will find this two tone look absolutely SHOCKING..
Its a cute hair reminds me of rock and roll.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank each and every one of the designers that contributed to this hunt..
I thuroughly enjoyed every bit of it.
I dont care if I will ever wear these hairs again.
I loved every one of them.
They made me smile..
I played dress up and took pics..
And shared..
I had a wonderful play day..
My wig is off to all of you...