Friday, April 16, 2010

LASHES = Frames for the window to my soul!



Hippy Lashes by OCEANE - Flower Power Spring

Few things reflect our emotions as well or as rapidly as the eyes.
And we all know that Secondlife is not REAL LIFE
But some of us put a lot into our persona in this game
And to me the subtle nuances such as eyelashes
and skin quality
 cute lil freckles..
great  textures applications and
 good animations that are smoothly done.
Even if it is theatrical.
Or something we can't or will not do IRL
It does reflect the inner person that is in my imagination.
And to me that speaks loudly of the true person in side of us.
If you cannot walk..
You can run and even fly in secondlife.
Or you can choose to represent the comfort you have
in your real life by staying in your chair and making it a
a part of you here.
Either path you choose speaks volumns of who you really are.
and me.. I don't want my eyes staring crazed and unemotional
out into the growing vastness of second life.
I want to dress them up and express the art in me..
So even though when I get ready for work on my daily real adventures and
 I do not actually place exotic feathered lashes upon my green/grey/blue eyes...
But I do... love to flutter them in Secondlife
with an over abundance of flora..
glorious feathers!
Bejeweled and bedecked with dazzling gems
Becuase It shows I pay attention to details.
And it shows I want people to LOOK at me..
sometimes rather oddly
but they do look




Showgirl Lashes by Oceane - RED

I do not wear a lot of lashes.
 I tended to stick to one particular pair..
 I had bought a long time ago from another designer...
A lot of people were trying to recognise what lashes I was wearing
and a few had asked me about them
Or mistaken them for another maker of lashes
and out of the curiousity of others..


Oceane Grumiaux
of 
Oceane's Body Boutique


 saw them and let.me know
I had options
because she had some just right for my tastes





Roses N Thorn's Lashes by Oceane - Pink

and I am so glad she did
because
The one pair I had although I love them..
 I was ready for a change
many changes
 So
Thank you...
Thank you...Thank you..
for
a wonderful discovery





Roses n Thorn's Lashes by Oceane - Lime
I ran..  to her shop and peeked in...
and OMG  they were great!...
So I have decided to lash out at you..
and show off the prettys and flutter my newest lashes 
for your visual delight...
 and satisfy all of you gals out there that have asked me
where I get my beautiful eyes!

WINK!