Sunday, April 4, 2010

Truth Hair...try some colors.

 I don't think I could outdo the last blog I did on Truth Hair....
So instead how about something different.
Simple photos of beautiful hair..
but reviewed with a couple of the colors we never get to see..
I always see blond red black brown....
So how about...
some easter colors today.. 

bubblegum pink


LEONA


MENA


FEARNE

smurf blue


Mena


LEONA



FEARNA



The wonderful thing about the truth is that they are so well constructed and textures applied that even the alternate colors look beautiful on.
Subtle and beautiful the colors chosen are easy to wear..
I will continue to feature the different tones and colors in future blogs. And stray away from the norm. Not because the classic colors are nothing but spectacular but most bloggers play it safe with them  and I would like to show them worn..
Be proud show your true colors!