Thursday, May 13, 2010

I get all EMO-tional



 

LILLY
whitetips

I get all EMO-tional when it comes to hair... One of my favorite people in SL just goes bonkers for pretty skins  skin and more skins. Another  just cant get enough SHOES.... but me its HAIR. I have a thing for outrageous.. wild wonderful silky hair.. any kind of hair..  You will even see me wearing the occasional Mens hair and modding it to my own look... I recently blogged the Crazy Hair Hunt and I never had a better time..
SO  I was looking for my next hunt or event to blog about and I found the...alternative fair...  I hunted and hunted for something of note to blog on and even stopped a few shop owners and inquired . I felt they had a few great items but   I cant say I found anything good there... it seemed dull and as if no effort...
So just as I was about to leave the place.when in the corner of my eye.



EVE
snow

I found EMO-TION and my spirits were lifted.. I tried on the demo.. and was pleased to find a long hair that I liked.. most long hair  doesn't flow well but this stuff was great.. I had never heard of Emo-Tion before until now..  maybe I had been living in a cave I don't really know and I don't care but I have found her work now and loved the hair called EVE . I am here yet again after discovering Emo-Tion and bringing you along with me this time..



POSE HAIR
to be released

I am lucky enough to get a preview of her soon to be released HAIR POSE.. so that I can show you before she sets it out for purchase... the price is not set yet.. but give it a few days and I am sure she will have it settled.. this was the blond and I did not retouch the photo in any way other than cropping and actual Second life lighting.. no fancy tricks.. just SL lighting... so what you see is what you got...




CELINE
flames

One of Mirja Mills of Emo-Tion's personal favorites is this 
fiery Celine hair in flames.
and I can see why..
Her hair designs are full and flowing and they are show stopping delights.. 
I am certain I will be back for more.

WHat are you waiting for..
experience 
New