Saturday, May 8, 2010

Old Friends and Neighbors... * Seldom Blue*



Indigoblue  Dagastino 

For Years the Seldom Blue shop has been my neighbor.
A quiet neighbor with her customers popping in from time to time on my radar.
then they moved and left an empty spot next to my shop 
and I wondered where they had gone
I was Happy to find her again and thought I would share her latest 




SYLVIA 1L 
This new shift dress will thrill you not only
because it is silky and beautiful with just enough a flair of  the Orient
but because for now it is a Dollarbee.. 
Yes 1L and can be worn as a bodysuit or bathing suit without the skirt.


=========================================

For a short time you can grab the SYLVIA gown half off for 350L



 That of course is me jumping for joy in front of the sale sign...
LOL I can be a silly ass.. 
So many Customers were wondering why I was hovering in front of the Blue sign.
as they watched for the three lucky chairs to flip letters
There are several other colors of this gown.. but the blue is half priced
and as you can see I was trying to draw attention to it.. 
I think I succeeded
with the several skirt options and pants layers you can come up with your own look.


It even looks good with OGRE Girl  hair


So you freebee and Lowbee and Dollarbee  fashinista's go get that Dollar dress
check out her shop. She has fantastic Lingerie
and offers a complete line of Wedding gowns..

So girls rock it your own way


at
Seldom Blue