Saturday, May 15, 2010

Truth Hair - Crow

TRUTH HAIR 

 by Truth Hawks



MARCELLE - CROW

========================


Truth Hair is a regular feature on my blog and will always be a favorite of mine.
His classic style is sexy and  always the perfect match for the fashion of SL
I am using the color CROW today


PAULA - CROW 



=======================




SHINJI - CROW


I got a picture just as the wind blew my hair... 


=============================================

 and am happy that I found a new favorite that fits my personality 
So without mincing words and so I am not too late to get this blog out this time.. 
I am not feeling as creative as I usually do..  but not because Truth hair doesn't inspire me . 
It is always first rate and I have never foudn one I didnt like yet.
that says a lot when every hair you ever put on looks good and fits well.
Never a disappointment  


TRUTH HAIR