Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lazy Sunday.... It was calling my name



by 

Izzie Button

 flowers purple top
===============
Lazy Sunday - 75L today only June 6

Sexy Retro Outfit 160L


I am having a lazy Sunday. I don't want to get out of bed or do anything 
I  honestly just want to sip on cold drinks.
Lay about and do nothing
I am not feeling blue 
  maybe just a lil purplish fuchsia. 
Which in my world is a lazy but still happy mood color 



little dots purple top
 ======================
And being the blogger that I am I wanted to share.
With minimal effort and minimal cost.  Or effort..

And look good doing it.



retro dots purple top
==================

And for pretty cheep 75L you get three tube tops to go with this easy to wear skinny mini
easy on the eyes..
I didnt check seams..  cus today I am lazy as hell..
Been a rl hard week and I jsut wanna pamper myself and relax.

Lilly bracelets 80L

wearing happy lil prints with bright moods.. 
will put a smile on my face 
and it should put one on yours too..

Thanks for stopping by Ya'll
and dont forget to say hi to Izzy Button tell her I sent you :-)






by 

Izzie Button