Monday, August 30, 2010

Angelwings Mini hunt






by


angel6 Susanti


TRIXY DRESS in blue - Mini hunt gift - new release


several other colors of this dress are marked at 200L


Just a little quickie here
I was working on my think pink hunt
and a girl popped in to check out my shop and 
she was wearing this beautiful fae dress



free mini hunt gift


I of course had to ask and she gave me a link to Angelwings. 
I have never heard of them until today
Her prices are so reasonable for the quality 

comes with the floral hair piece and the wings


and I did the little mini hunt for the tiny little  white angelwings
scattered about her shop.. a total of 8 in all
the dress comes in a variety of colors but this beautiful blue one was free for the hunting.



I don't know when the hunt is over so skip on over for a quickie and 
make sure you slap her MM boards I saw a few items that looked great and 
if her quality is consistant
Why not.



YUM lotsa  great colors to choose from for only 200L each
I would so love the GREEN 
So PRETTY




by


angel6 Susanti