Friday, August 27, 2010

Beauty and light - Boudior shines in the dark







by 


Vitabela Dubrovna


 My Personal favorite things in Secondlife are the soft glows of light and the contrast of darkness..  



Life or death.. til death do us part.

I see it all around me and I seek out the softness in this 
world that exist amongst the thorns like the Legendary rose.

I have never wed in second life and
I do believe that if I had ever did
I would wear this dress..

Its ethereal appeal is one of magic tinged with truth



Soft fluttering fabrics that move gently and quietly.. 
you can imagine hearing the delicate russle of fine fabrics and tuille
holds you up and lifts you as if you could walk upon clouds



The Rose theme is one that is so classic
but here it seems to reach for the future. 
and blend into the apocalyptic world to shed light and beauty..



It is a work of art .
And even with so little ...
It speaks softly and  clearly of dreams

Every girl falls in love with the magic of a wedding day 
the hope and promise of it..
her soul naked and trusting
 
that in itself is beautiful and this dress represents all of these moments in its simplicity

ROSE BRIDE - 5000L

Beware the thorns but embrace the beauty..
Bleed as it pricks the delicate flesh of your soul
but believe that you shalll thrive even in the darkness and bring to it your own light to 
walk the path to your beloved


A wedding gown worth remembering






Beauty never slumbers;
All is in her name;
But the rose remembers
The dust from which it came.
- - - -Edna St. Vincent Millay