Friday, August 20, 2010

Chances are ...





  by 

Claire Messenger



OoOh I love these booty style shoes..
Chances are you will too
and how appropriate is the name

introducing N-Core's 

CHANCE

individual colors - 595L


buckles strap and even heal tips are easily changed at whim to match almost anything you can imagine

 fatpack - 3495L
THATS BASICALLY HALF PRICE
If you got it girlfriend spend it.. 
the variety is almost limitless and its a huge savings
and you know you cant decide what color 
so get them all


I often stick to one style 
or one designer and adding a few as I go along.. 
I do believe N-core to be one of the better shoe designers 
and what keeps me wanting more 
is the fact if you get her fatpack it comes in ONE shoe with hud
Its an inventory saver




Believe me my inventory is packed with old shoes 
* that I will be deleting btw*
that have one in every color ..
totaling twenty or thirty shoes... 
and all sorts of  miscellaneous crap..
The Hud for N-core is probably 
one of the most intuitive and  
easy to use too.. 
so thank you 
thank you 
thank you 
for making it easy and making it fairly
newb friendly..



also of note is a quick sale if you have just wanted to try N-core

now is the time

and make sure you check out the group and freebees at the front door
that I have blogged earlier



Special offers until  23 August  3:00 AM SLT


All these models are available just for 295 L$ !!!

TRESOR- in Silver color

INFINITY- in Red Passion color

LUXURY ( boots )- in Black color

SOUL- in Ocean color