Monday, September 20, 2010

Clowning round with Zippers and leather can be sexy

 
 "Zipped Leather" Hotpants & Corset - Black  220L

I love the sound of leather and zippers..
It reminds me of secure snug fits  
that will adjust to your body as it warms up



 
"Zipped Leather" Dress - RED  -  220L
 *also available in black*
is just such a place to fine some sexy leather
my faves were the hotpants. 
because great sexy shorts are hard to find 
if you buy the dress you 
can use the skirt prim to make it a mini



vanity boxed - 500L
Not to forget the awesome props we bloggers use for our photos
 
 "Zipped Leather" Hotpants & Corset - RED  -  220L

is place where you can get a 
look at just what I am talking about.
Leather dresses with zippers partially undone
molding to your form






by 

Siddean Munro


Cassandra Heels in *RED*  - 700L
Cassandra Heels in *BLACK*  - 700L
 ----------------------------
 -------------
slightly undone Zipper as sexy little detail

=======================


for those of you  interested in the new tattoo I am wearing 
in these pictures
XWD Studio - Angel Or Devil full body tat 

BY
Xander Whelan


available 
for females and males

 I figured it is best described by the creator of this lovely tat,
We all are sometimes angels and sometimes demons, and this tattoo show us this dissension.
 An Angel and a devil seem to melt themselves on the back. The celestial creature loses her feathers that follow one after the other on leg, bust and hands. Demon leaves his scratches and hand print on chest.
On the six pack it's written:
"Sometimes an angel, sometimes a devil but always me"

On arm (you can read only on right arm) it's written:
"I am special
I'm a million contradictions
Sometimes I make no sense
Sometimes I'm perfect
Sometimes I'm a mess
Sometimes I'm not sure who I am
I'm as bad as it can get
And as good as it can be
Sometimes I'm a million colors
Sometimes I'm black and white
I am all extremes"

His shop is loaded with some great themed tats and I cant wait to show you more
most come in a male and female version and all layers possible with three tones  and mod so you can tint it to any color to match what you need..
  
this is not the end 
You will be seeing more