Thursday, September 23, 2010

its an OUTRAGE...!! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!





by 

Delaynie Barbosa


QUEEN OF HEARTS - 329L


This Halloween I just know its going to be an Alice in wonderland and mad hatter event.. there are so many great Costumes out there the great thins about this QUEEN of heart is the outfit comes with long skirt short skirt body suit... doll skirt style.. and a scepter that shouts off with there heads...

I just know I am going to be abusive with this...

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!


second little item that is new to outrage is these have to have star PJ panty sets.. I paired them up with my N-Core feets that can have any color socks to match and I was in heaven


 SWEET DREAMS - Everything pack is 400L


or various packs of two 155L
these were so cute I loved how they were lined about the edges and the strategic placing of the stars there was minimal distortion... 

Don't forget to pickup group gifts and freebees



Hair worn with these pics are by 


GIGI  - New by Truth Hair


 


-------------------------




DIANNA - New by Truth Hair





Have fun in your new PJ's

or

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!