Monday, September 27, 2010

Desert BOOTS for men.. But I like em too!!




by

GOSPEL VOOM




ok somehow even though I did not resize the shoes
And I didn't take off the DEMO tags 

and the fact they are MEN"S shoes..
It didn't stop me from slipping these bad boys on and stomping around. I always love the GOS animation of spraying the colors onto the shoes and this was no exception


XWD - CROW TATTOOS - 450L
for men and women
 *upper body tat*

I think I wanna play with the colors and spray cans...
It seems to be an obsession with me
FYI fellas
these Desert boots come in ten fab colors ....

Gos's advertisement shot
 495L for single pair
1995L for fatpack of all ten colors
* thats a huge savings...*

Yes MEN"S SHOES... 
they tend to be a little fatty on the female feets.
but I like em too..
I think I am gonna as Gospel if he can spare me some sexeh man shoes


Go get em guys they are some incredibly well made shoes.. Gos always  does a great job..

Not to mention you ladies can gift these desert boots too...