Monday, October 18, 2010

Cowrie Shells ....currency of cuteness



by 

Whisper Stella

====================

Look whats new

 Petal Pink Cowrie Earrings 100L 


I made something cutesy..


Huge floral cowrie shell earrings.
Pastel pink to match the cowrie shell bracelets I had for the think pink hunt..


Cowrie shells bracelets pink floral
by Entropy Design's 100L

Don't worry if you didn't get the bracelets they 
are on sale in my shop now for 100L regular price
they also come in deep dark option

Cowrie shells bracelets deep dark
by Entropy Design's 100L





This evening I will be having promo 
for the earrings to be 10L
until I get home from Real Life
So don't hesitate to grab them 
while they are almost freebees

All pieces sold separately
I loved putting both bracelets together for this clustered look

The bracelets do come with a left and a right attached so you can where one or bother bracelets


 TRUTH HAIR - Nadine - night




just where do you think I got the hair
that perfectly matches  with its cute little ribbon headband 
with a lot of color-change options and hair streaks!


by 

Truth Hawks 
----------------------

available now for 100L




by 

Whisper Stella