Friday, October 15, 2010

:Ow: about feeding me some cookies ..

:OW:

and

PINK inc.

Quite the duo of accessories and clothing.

for today only this little ensemble is 129L for everything but the shoes and hair...





I am keeping it simple and quick so you don't miss the sale.. later tonight it goes to 249L


Notice the open tummy box lined with lace  so hungry you can see my spinal cord... * Gasps!!
Super wicked.... 


You can wear it or not.. as you see fit.. not to mention to use it for yet another hungry outfit of your choice




also with your choice of two types of skirts... Stockings and prim lace stocking top for details





Yes the collar is part of the jewelry accessories with a matching bracelete






 Sher's Cottage Garden I got this cute little dollarbee holiday pose. It only has the one cute little pose but I loved it for a dollar its a great decoration


Cant miss the lovely TRUTH hair..  one of his newest Releases for OCTOBER 14, 2010







and just  in case you are wondering where I got the MATCHY match shoes...
that went perfect with this outfit


N-Core Designs  TRESOR -  XTREME HEEL

I went to non other than one of my faves... N-CORE
The best thing about these shoes is I can use the sock features and customize them to match perfectly...


half off today only October 15, 2010

 Tell them Whispy sent ya!


:OW:

and

PINK inc.