Sunday, November 7, 2010

For Cyber Sexy look to the *Mirror*



MIRROR


 by 

 LAT OH

God damn I love me

================================

LYRICs as best I can define for video below 

come hear and meet me 

 Hair - MIRROR C14 Full set - 3300L



I wanna let you know 
what I have been thinking in the back of my sick mind
Come entertain me let your inhibitions go .. come see where I've been spending all my time
 Its a modern addiction cyber religion a new way to loose yourself
and leave your world behind

Duo reality I found paradise in my Secondlife 
 got a whole new sense of me  I found paradise in my Secondlife
Living out my fantasies  
I found paradise
redefine reality
a new generation of thrill seeking socialites a hybrid population leading a perfect lie
no pain no disease no death no tragedy's the other side is calling me from a dream that I cant leave
duo reality I found paradise in my second life
 living extra sensory
 I found paradise in my Secondlife
living out my fantasies I found paradise in my Secondlife
redefine reality
  ???? a millions
roaming dominions looking for a high

no restrictions nothings forbidden searching in the night
come inside and fly with me its insanity
one by one everybodies giving in thinking nothings wrong

til we've all been hypnotized
strung out desensitized by the time we've had enough we'll be wired up and sold for blood
Duo reality I found paradise in my Secondlife 
 got a whole new sense of me  I found paradise in my Secondlife
Living out my fantasies  
I found paradise in my Secondlife
redifine reality
I found paradise
I found paradise
I found paradise



==========================


Going to have to get the DJ to dig up this song... its perfect for the secondlife club

CLUB INDUSTRY  -  DJ



I have been in secondlife for a few years now.... for over 4 Years and I love the best of the best.. recently some designer friends of mine.. IM me and said.. I need some Cyber  Punk Hair  Something Great for my Sales Photos.  I was flattered they think my style is awesomsauce but I knew exactly where to take them. There are a few interesting Cyber punk fashions.. But when you wish for Elite Fashion Couture styling... Your Cyber Punk Ass needs to head on to Mirror....

Cyber style DJ Rocking her ass off @ Club Industry


This Hair is pricey but its jammed packed with features and  it has this easy to use Hud for glow and color modifications...  The fit is fab as you can see and it made many a head turn to look twice.. I went to my favorite club *Club Industry*  for a lil break and damn if the DJ wasn't sporting the same hair... I took photos of her on the job  just to show yet another persons take on the look .





OK  enough of the hot DJ...  head on out to Club industry to see what she is wearing next for yourself..
Its one of my favorite clubs with some of the best music ever.

========================================



Here is more of Me Me Me






Mirror....... there is so much more... I will... show you

-----------------



Special thanks to MiaSnow for the fab skin that went with my Cyber Punk Look.. The skin made me so excited I strapped on my Drilldo and Whirred about for hours




MIASNOW Skin - MUERTO MARIA Black

found here for 499L









 by 

 LAT OH