Monday, December 6, 2010

Frozen


The Ice Queen


"For she is a fair maiden, fairest lady of a house of queens. And yet I know not how I should speak of her. When I first looked on her and perceived her unhappiness, it seemed to me that I saw a white flower standing straight and proud, shapely as a lily, and yet knew that it was hard, as if wrought by elf-wrights out of steel. Or was it, maybe, a frost that had turned its sap to ice, and so it stood, bitter-sweet, still fair to see, but stricken, soon to fall and die?"
 
 
 
CRYYSTAL - 3000L
 
 
 
 The snow Queen the winter white of her frozen heart. A female wrought with wonder and beauty captures the imagination of so many with her icy countenance the snow queen the Ice Queen the winter siren again graces the winter nights in a little shop called Curious Kitties
 
 
 

Ameshin Yossarian has four different versions of the Ice Queen avatar. The one I am wearing for this photo shoot is the CRYYSTAL version but I never change my shape if I can help it but it comes with a beautiful shape with the delicate Asiatic facial features as seen in her advertisement texture below The avatar is all inclusive from frosted irises to the shape and hair....  


The Avatar worn for this blog is the Cryystal Version


My favorite part was when I was hoping about and different lighting it  made the skin glow delicately  with slight light play... from the crystalline ice particle attachments it gives a soft moving glow and a depth that is very eye appealing. 


Curious Kitties  FROST PRINCESS DRESS - 800L     





 The above pic is of the nude avi with just the skin and the cryystal shards.. it covers her shoulders thighs feet legs  Chest.. and her hands which have claws  the shards set the skin to a shimmer and glow if your wondering where I got the amazing background winter grasses and trees.... a perfect frosted holiday treat none other than our lovely Vitabella and Precious couture garden  from The Boudoir




Boudoir Garden is plum full of these fantasy Winter grasses and trees 200L - 300L