Friday, December 3, 2010

Stocking stuffers... Yes its time

Onyx LeShelle


MOXIE


Truth Hair - Joey - Coal

Holidays are fast approaching and you 
may just be asking yourself 

What do I get  for the girl who has everything



Well................................

This is coming from the girl who has over 90k in inventory

One who desperately needs to clean out the closet

And get a New pair of Shoes





Its winter time and shoes with thigh high stockings

can match pretty much anything



These are not inexpensive - and if you love someone you will buy them the fatpack..
That is if you really love them

4990L - Basic Fatpack
3490L - Patent Fatpack
1175L - singles

Me deciding on what is the right thing to do - no customers were harmed or harrassed :)
I sat in the shop for the longest time deciding on if I should mug customers for shoes and if getting banned would be a bad thing...
I had attempted to contact the creator of such fine shoes and I got a nice thank you 
but sadly no shoes to blog.....needless to say  I wanted to cry but I held it in and continued to blog the one pair I did buy..  Thanks to a dear pal who knew I jsut had to have these glorious shoes that screamed my style

Just a lil FYI I am not a Blegger = Blogger  + Begger ) 
I do work hard for the privilage of blogging and I love what I do... 

body suit by [CheerNo] Miraji Body Pink 200L each
a lot of colors to pic from  with all the layers

Truth Hair - Gwyneth - cherry

With all your heart
And your LL wallet

But if your really really good friends.

Just one will say it
Loud and clear
how much you really care..

Add caption


I love my new shoes..

Friendship is golden
and nothing says it better than Maitreya

and last but not least the gothic fountain  used in this blog as a prop is named RIZEN
can be found for 450L in a gothic furnishings and house shop named 



by 
Ulysses Cabaret