Monday, January 24, 2011

You never know who will be wearing the best!





[LeLutka]-ARIEL jacket/steel 390L


I really don't believe this is what they had in mind when they created this coat
Lelutkas prim work is incredible I love the textures and the details.. 
I fell in love with the octopus on the skirt


close up of the bejeweled octopus




 I recently had an interview I wont say about what but It was a little awkward when I stood
 next to he well coordinated avatar that towered above me.
She was genuinely lovely to look at

The interview started with May I be bluntly honest?
and of course I braced myself and really did wish for honesty
even though I knew it wasn't what my ego wanted to hear. 
My blog is boring and bland  but my pictures are well done with little touch up is what I was told
I can accept that..
and yes my pictures I do not retouch ever I only crop them.. 
so that is nice to know they can a[[riciate that
I make great pics without the glamor of photo-shop
I don't think that will ever change
Is my format boring .. perhaps.. 
I am too busy looking at the pictures to know better.


.
My Avatar is not the shortest of them all but its a mid-ranged and I made sure 
when i created it that she ( Whisper my avi )
had a bit of a rounded tummy thick thighs and calves with a rounded bottom.
Nothing like the wasp waist-ed ladies that are de rigueur
But I chose a more suited version of my own figure.
Granted Whisper is forever young and not like my rl self
but there are hints of me in her
So that means imperfection but perfection of My ideal
I did not pick the norm nor the iconic beauty
that some seem to have adopted in the higher fashion world

I recall the first day I was in second life I met a few of these
fashonistas on a shopping trip and they began tossing
there random clothing at me fixing me up.
I was grateful even though they told me my boobs were too large and
I was too short and my ass would never fit skirts and I had to have a skirt shape!




I walked away with an inventory with fresh new clothing a few linden
in my pocket to purchase some  new shoes and a new shape 
I tried on shape after shape and asked the opinion of the other customers
 they tended to oooh and aahhh at the tall lanky shapes with no boobs and no hips
It was lovely but it wasn't me. 
the me I wanted to create is just who it is today
Whisper Stella
Shes curvy she jumps about and she has a little bit larger nose and thinner lips than the rest of the crowd.
I can't change not even for what might be perceived as a successful look.
A look built for success?
Maybe I am not de rigueur but I do know one thing
Success for me has been  just me being comfortable in what I feel is my own idea of beauty.
Don't get me wrong some of my dearest and most amazingly beautiful friends are tall lanky statuesque model types that exude elegance and I wouldn't want them to be any other way than who they are.
I love there look .. but I love it on them. I find them stunning..
But I will always be my Whisper Stella with the subtle changes of better skins or better made clothing
She shall remain  medium height and curvy with her thick waist-ed tum tum
and she shall find beauty as she sees it 
and  I will share it with you my fans and stalkers...

I suppose my msg is

 Hair is TRUH Tegan 2 - smoke Boots by Gos

Fashion make it your own
Live it and Love it
Express the beauty that is uniquely you


I shall always be uniquely me and I shall find success in what I love
Even if I do not fit a template of other peoples design

I would like to give thanks and appriciation to all of you fantastic creators and designers that hand me your work and allow me to do with it as I see fit..
I try to show your clothing or creations with the eye of an artist


Thank you lelutka for letting the octopuss put on one of your finest coats
I think it allows people to think outside the box and perhaps those who would not think they could wear your things may just look at your lovely designs with a slant..