Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cartoon FUN... ever so colorful and giggly

Rachel Breaker

is

OFF THE WALL 


BANG GUN with 4 poses from Studio Sidhe
I ran across some older things she had made and they made me smile to visit Rachel's shops is so amazing  You just cant stop looking. The whole place has this loony tunes cartoonish feel that reminds me of Saturday afternoon. Its theatrical and filled with wonder.


I got Boom Boom POW



Things and shapes are exaggerated and distorted skillfully with just the correct skewed and twisted vision as if you were using kaleidoscopes for lenses. I  sent her a quick IM her and asked,,Just what was new and what had she been working on...

Genral's Cap 100L


Almost immediately  there was a barrage of shoes thrown at my head one after another
that landed in my inventory. 

Please return if found dress and hat tintable 150L -  floweryclownshoes 277L


It was all I could do to read the titles of these shoes as I repeatedly clicked on the buttons to save them to my massive inventory.
 I was glad I had asked...


OXXY  Bucks Shoos 277L


Now I will share with you the unidentified flying objects as they hurled at my head from afar..
 I will identify them now with a grin on my face I have run around dressed in the
funnest most comical get up ever..

. I have sat in crazy colored  chairs that give you Rdollars and you can use them for cool prizes like this fun filled umbrella that you can jump from great heights and it will save you. There are Higher cost unicycles  but you have to save and sit hang about and camp for a while.. at a whopping 4000R dollars I am assuming that it means Rachel dollars.  But at 1R dollar per minute it will be a fun place to camp out bring your friends there are a whole circle of chairs enough for all you can buy some really cool prizes.. the umbrella is one of them


My amazing Umbrella for 100 Rachel bucks
Hat comes with my dress


 So make sure you vist Rachels place and grab a few smiles for yourself
You wont regret it... Its so fun to stop for a minute and just have fun..  why so serious about fashion...


Bang gun 100L  from Studio Sidhe by Faery Sola
GunShoos 277L



For once jsut be a goof... and enjoy your Secondlife in a different sort of way.. 

OXXY BUCK SHOOS TINTED to match my dress...

There was so much more.. there were dinosaurs and gumshoes and other things of interests  most of it playful and colorful and fun. I iwll leave the rest to your imagination and   for you to discover..