Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Retro Looks are so cute..... I remember



I have had the hardest time this week with everything I have touched. I had Prims that didn't want to show.. I had the most amazing looking jewelry  and I just couldn't get it to show up properly 
no matter what I did
I had so many commitments to blog 
I was pulling out my hair
But no worries the beauty of second life is..  simple.. pull out your hair in frustration and get a new wig.  I found the cutest lil retro shop that has something for the boyz and the gals ..
It has furnishings clothing 
and Hair..
*JeSyLiLO*::Tattoo.Face::*Kiss.x3 Tattoos a new fave skin shop makeup and tats... Naum!
 Trixie hair

Pulling my hair up in a scarf is so retro cute
this Trixie hair comes from a shop that is just fun to visit.. 
eye candy that has something for everyone.

getting my hair done.. the other clientel are so friendly
Everyone Meet Belle!
 random customer.. YAY!
 I am also wearing SPRING! shorts and top a New Item From ANGE! 
She also has a great group gift for APRIL
April FREEBEE for Group Join!













For now this is the end.. Its hard to explain all the issues I had this week for my blogging.. but All in all I have to slow down a bit and catch up on all the amazing things I am not getting out there..
The shoes I have on the pic I had never seen this shoe maker before. I was so happy I actually looked at one of the hundreds of note cards I get.. It was odd I even peeked at it because lately I have had to be very selective even about what I have time to look at!




Addictia - Organika Knitted Ankle Boots 600L
I fell in love with this bright robins egg blue... and the tropical print was perfect on it.. but there were several textures of these ankle-boots and maybe the designer will allow me to show you the rest of them in another blog.. but for now take the taxi for those of you who would just love to check them out all on your own..


Meanwhile while I figure out what next.... I am taking a nap and not even bothering to take off these fab shoes... ZZZZZZzzzZZzZzZzZZzZz

Hope you enjoy these finds and go check out these goodies!