Saturday, June 11, 2011

Be the moon and the stars



Ok so I admit I cannot understand this shop but I cant stop looking.. and I cant stop wanting
I wanna reach for the moon and the stars

when you adorn yourself with these artistic fashions you feel as if you can reach them

POP DRESS




I have added my own touch to this amazing dress and headpiece
Latex outfit is a delightful liquid latex design
Its as if hot latex had been poured over my nude body.

can be found at



The Hair is part of this ensemble 

The Skin is one I have never tried before.. but it blended so well with this ensemble

Mythic


skin ~ maeve ~ fire ~ ash - natural
 ladies never forget your lashes.. I found these bold lashes at
InVision


iv 8


The boots come in several sizes and have either animated lights or non animated with your choice of colors and there are a lot of choices I choose to wear them with the upper part of the boot and you save money if you buy the boot thigh and bracers all at once.