Friday, June 24, 2011

HAPPY 8th Birthday SL... I am only FIVE years old.... holds up fingers..


Its been so amazingly hot in real life. I have just sat back and enjoyed my SL in the a/c .. and not really worked much.. I spent some time at the SL Birthday Party... and brought some pictures back with me.. Not too many I kept getting distracted but I was really enjoying the sights.

Lots of exhibitions and neat things.. like these eyeball televisions..  that follow you as you walk around they just keep watching your every move... I wanted to bring one home.. 


All eyes were on me... I loved how the event is organized.. it is in sections and everyone has there own music  and there are lil chairs to give you a tour with bits of information  as you coast along




 there was a colorful trippy bubble slide that I loved the end when it  drops you off and tells you bye bye... make sure your sound is on...


Huge Cake dance floors that had the funnest DJ  he kept calling my name and making whisper sounds and had this British accent and  they told me not to curse so remember.. its a G rated family fun  area.. lol

Its the WHISPAH!!!

There were so many and if you check the side bar of my blog you will see Colemarie's ART website and she has a lot of great pictures and information on the Sl8 Birthday Sim and  bash.. in one of her posts

THE END