Sunday, July 3, 2011

So Cold.... My Interpretation of an art exhibition by Rebecca Bashly

This Blog Features


.... There are so many to s chose from and they are so expressive that each one tells a story... with the flick of a rist and the smooth transition of each frozen pose... there is a grace like no other... Poses are an art... and This is my interpretation of the poses so generously given to me..... The first ten... PNP Runway HAUTE poses 1-10.......

Frozen Wings take me to places without movement 
Silently






I feel the numbness overcome my dreams and I weep 
Do not weep with me... and find your self caged in my sorrow..




Like  so many others before you....
Frozen.....





There faces before me unrecognizable in my deep thought
Blurring into one... entity
Forgotten







Filling my
Cold Cold Heart
Frozen and silent no longer beating 






Silently showing me Beauty born of pain
Yet to numb to feel it I can watch without turning away




My Frozen Dance with no movements






I Silence the  Music  before it begins
Conducting it with a thorny rose



How does one crack this Ice Cold prison I have created


Do I wake a fantasy.... and call upon the dragon to rescue me Knowing it is not real
Should I manifest it in spite of my fear.?


My Fear is a heat that will bring me back to life....



Leave me be in this world I dwell upon 
when I am so cold.... Let me thaw in my own time.. 


My Loneliness will fracture like thin ice on a sunny day
waiting silently for my frozen rapture to take it up again....







 


Also Dress Worn for photographs
is a group gift generously offered by