Tuesday, July 26, 2011

When Pigs FLY

Oh yes they do 
LOOK


I do realize I am not the average glamor model
I am full of whimsy and delights
My avatar it is not tall and graceful
A modeling agency would laugh me out the doors
  I am often see twisting the high fashion to my own designs
Interpreting them in my own way
And those who know me love that about me
Do not limit yourself 
Explore


Glamorous Flying Piggy Nose I made it myself and its available at 



Flying Pygmalia *pig nose masque* 100L
 


Not so very long ago a friend solved a dilemma  of mine..
and helped me fulfill my dream
Theo was a lovely person and a great artist
without him this piggy couldn't have been





This lil Picture makes me want to shrink my breasts a lil...
because floatation devices are for water in flight they prolly weigh me down! LOL! 

But seriously look at the Kewl Wings not the ginormous breasties 


 and I had to get these socks.. they come in a variety of animals  
of course I am wearing 
the cute little piggy!!

by 



OINK OINK

  
Flying Pig Tshirt By



 My Piggy self could not fly without such amazing wings
for sucha thing as a flying pig I had to have

WINGS OF FAITH 

by


color change gem changes and options


Is this not the best ever wing set.. the spine wings are amazing!