Friday, September 30, 2011

E = MC²

It is all relative....

Beauty is what you want it to be.....

Its so hip to be Square

*SoliDea FoliEs* Mirrors
I Believe my avatar is a reflection of all that I am.. It is a combination of all that and all that I wish to be Visually.. It is  the art pallet of *I AM*

I can't explain it to people who do not live here in this virtual land..  It leaves some yearning.. and aching for touch.... physical touch.. but for me..  I found the intimacy of the mind accented by the visual printing upon my brain and it created memoirs that are very real..... Yes I said REAL


I am not hiding in the shadows.... I have a life inside and outside of secondlife... I have very few people that I spend time with but I have several who are dear to me.. some of them the best designers on the grid...

Deco Squared Necklace and earrings by  DARK MOUSE

I stay here for the art of it.. I am always waiting for the next vision... I have found a way to be the photographer I have always wanted to be........ I have made choices.. and I am sticking to them.. but here I can have my fantasy and I am loving it..

Pandora Hair by....BATTLE ANGEL ...69L

Alexia Dreadlow of Battle Angel happened to toss me her new hair fat pack of Pandora an Upswept High ponytail just as I was trying on hair for my mirrors set.. and it fit under the cap with a little adjustment in size..
it was meant to be..  thanks Alexia..

Solidea.. Made Mirrors and  I feel it is symbolic of my space here.. I love it.. Such a simple idea.. The dress reflects as I walk.. and it is hypnotic.


G-FIELD Square-toe Shoes "Sophie"
I am not the thin uber elite model.. I am who I am.. I have decided to never change the basic look size and shape of my avi... Whisper is my secret self and I want some constant..  But I also wanted to show you that the couture art looks can be made to be your own.. and its all up to interpretation.  So be sure to blend and take pices from a every corner of the grid and make your own formula for beauty.. 


 I am loving the fit of these adorable square toed SOPHIE shoes.. I have to Nomnoms me some more... Maybe next bloggy.... Winks



 I <3 NUUNA Skins ,,you know I do.. she supplies an Endless array of Fantasy skins I can use for my photogs. And no acceptation this one with the Morey Indian style tatted face was a great accent for the strange look...
Muaahhhs to the fab and inexpensive.. i would never say CHEEP when describing Nuuna's skins.. to the ever exciting Nuuna Nitely....

Dreijer Skin by Nuuna is part of the ELIVU set for 300L this is a skin not a tattoo