Friday, September 30, 2011

Trash talkin Trash mouth.. Naughty Naughty... get the soap out

Today I helped a Newb find some Mermaid things.. she thought I was awesome.. that's why I like helping Newbs it takes very little for them to think you are the best ever.. its an ego boost..
I mean its a selfish unselfish act.. and good karma points...


Freeball Hair - baby Cocoa  from ANALOG DOG
[Acide] FU- tongue
BUT - I ruined every Karma Point I could have earned with that random act of kindness.. I left a pose stand behind in the mermaid place...

And then....

The Owner let me have it because I wasn't a newb  and had no excuse and I left JUNK * aforementioned posestand*  and she went off on me and she was very direct and attacking and rude...  she literally had a cow... I heard it moo I swear..so I told her......

FU...  and muted her...
[Acide] Suck my dick - tongue...

So this blog is dedicated to her... She is muted and I am banned from her place *I think so I didn't check*  there is no drama happening.. Lindens may scold me for a dirty word.. I dunno.. It just slipped out.. So I am sticking out my tongue at all the uptight people who are freaky like that... You know who you are....

Lets just say I was feeling CRAZY....
and looking it too...

Mystic Canvass – Dia Del Los Muertos Skin
Cracked Mirror – Skipper Jumpsuit
[Acide] Fuck You - tongue...

These irreverent looks can be so fun... its a mish mosh of Hunt items from the witch hunt and... some other nom nom free  cheep and low priced stuffs The tongues were so naughty and everywhere I went .. I got a few looks... I didn't say a thing....I didn't have to



Special thanks to PNP  for the amazing Breast cancer awareness poses that come in a pack of 3 and they are free group gifts.. so go get them while you can they are saucy poses! And do not forget to wear your group tag...
----------------------------------
 yeah totally bad I will be spanked later * wink *

BLOG FOR



this is for Charities mom.. * wink*