Saturday, October 29, 2011

Come into my Lair.... get tangled in my web


THE BLACK WIDOW BECKONS YOU....

...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::...

BLACK WIDOW COSTUME
dress/shoes/stockings/spider back ornament/in multiple layers and combination's



SUMMON by Virtual Props and Poses

All I can say is I had so many things to play with that this blog took a week. the more I have the more difficult it is to get  things just right..

total of ten poses and  is mod so you can change colors to suit your needs

But this is some good stuff  So take a peek

FINESMITH  October gift EVIL NAILS

Wickedly long nails

Now Come into my Parlor said the spider to the fly........
Dinner has gotten cold... but not to worry so will your body........


THE NIGHTMARE STORE  Spider Web Covered Dining Set
 when decorating for my haunted tower.. I needed something that wasn't so pristine .. something old that had been sitting for a very long time.. I loved the web coverage... 36 prims... for the whole set


Covered furniture set with poses and animations all found at the Nightmare Store
KOSH- COFFIN COFFEE TABLE



this spooky chair set has a surprise for anyone who wishes to sit and chat with you...
once seated the chair crumbles beneath you and you stay laying there until you recover....Very trick or treat


 I did not grab any of the graveyard bits I pretty much stuck to decorating my tower on the inside..

there are Black Widow traps everywhere available at the nightmare store


there are so many photo ops that its difficult to decide what to show.. the tower is fantastic... and I wanted to remain spooky and understated. I think I achieved the right look...

 Chairs Table webs Candelabra and Chandelier All found at THE NIGHTMARE STORE


The Nightmare Harp

The Nightmare Pipe Organ





I do have to add that throughout the place are bits of KOSH  also...

KOSH  IVY AMPHORA and BABY`S BREATH VASE

Magika Ribbonetta Hair in Purple older hair not a new release but still awesome

ACIDE -Spider Face Piercing 100L Upper part is not visible in photo


KOSH
also has these great rugs and chairs.. I used in the props...  I love the crinkled up rugs to trip you on!!!


KOSH - HOKUS CHAIR






Pantheon tower by LA BOHEME


 This is the build by Ulysses Cabaret that I used for this blog. Price 3000L  So much detail ..... He also has some of the best looking Thrones.... and fountains... lots of goth steampunk and more...buildings....



Building Used for Blog


Outfit Used For Blog