Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Scene.. Candy Bright and glamour fright night...

Vita's Boudoir

TRICKY TREAT dress..  it comes in a short skirt to Ball Gown Option.



Tricky Treat Gown with Ballroom Length Skirt

Another perspective of pumpkins.. And I love this time of the year. My favorite theme is the pumpkin and in Secondlife it comes in many forms...
 and one of this years fabulous forms is Boudoirs interpretation...

Tricky Treat Short skirt version..

The Hair was an event or hunt gift and I went to the shop to see if it is still available unfortunately it was not..  So make sure you go to events you can get exclusives that just vanish... If they bring it out again I will make sure I put a link up for you...

+IROLLIC+    Hello Halloween Pumpkin hair :D        unknown status and Possibly retired?

FYI Peoples I did send the creator of the hair a lil offline IM in hopes s they may place it at there shop for the season.. keep your fingers crossed..

Cute little UGGS to match or sort of match.. I just love wearing Uggs with dresses! they even have pumpkin Buttons!! 99L

PUMPKIN!

I never heard of this shop it was so random it came across my path..  they got some awesome dresses I am eyeballing now.. Hmmmm Great store worth a peek or two or three..



Next is :Onyx Wear:.... OW.. has come up with some got to have lashes... I have more to blog on OW later but this blog I did use the Wraith Upper lashes and Catseye Eyeshadow Eyeliner 49L... I  just adore primmed lashes. They Look so much better than the floating.. lashes..  Stay tuned for more


*C:K* Curious Kitty - Azil Peach Skin - Autumn Spirit - free gift




CURIOUS KITTY

Right next to this vender are matching elf ears..  ..
Curious Kitty Always has some great freebees.. A good place to return again and again...

Faye Pumpkin Earrings by Alien Bear  150L



Take a look at all the purple that has been in the background of my photos.. I have to give a Huge thanks to
vitrail Illios
NEW TRAILS
 the trees and mushrooms are loaded with poses and sits..



and the Dandilions have little subtle fluff floating off into the air..





Glittering ground covers and so much more.. Plenty of colorful mushrooms that are resize mod.. and fun to scatter about the place.


Oh and pick up this transfer Lovekin Pumpkin you can buy for yourself or friends at 160L .. too cute for words..

Tiny little lovekin shoulder  Or head pet...

All of the beautiful backgrounds are from NEW TRAILS and  you can create y our own fantasy scenes..  there is a wide variety of interesting things you can do.. and lots of sitting poses on branches trees and mushrooms.. I could take tons of pictures but it would be better if you jsut head on over to
The Small Mushrooms come in lots of colors to choose from..

NEW TRAILS and investigate and see it all up close and personal.
I know I love going there...

fallen tree has several poses  Dandelions and ground-cover to match the scheme

And there are plenty of things to make any place beautiful from tiny homes to full sims.. of WOW....

Large animated  Pink Lovekins too! And spooky glowing pumpkin trios...


vitrail Illios
NEW TRAILS