Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Well Hi... There!!!!

HELLO WORLD


SLink - Heidi Rainboots - pink


I love the froggy!!


Has some cute stuff..  My favorite is this fluffy multilayer skirt... 'The Truth is I was watching n my friend s change outfits.. and was so excited when I looked behind me and saw it on the wall as a free gift. So I naum naumed it right to my inventory


FREENESS for anyone...

Now that's not all if your a lucky chair freak then these offers across the wall are amazingly cute too and if you do not have the patience to wait you can always just buy them.. at respectively 60L and 120L

Truth - Isla - Macaroon







 URCO    <3 !920's Tattoo


HELLO WORLD 
  Group Gift and brand New Item...Sheep knit in Turquoise



Truth - Magenta - coolmint

this is a new item that comes in several colors ut what a pretty color she chose as a group gift


Back View of Magenta Hair I love this short but feminine style!


 --Strong-- Rozza  Skin by the former.....Edge of Sanity
Now sold iatVoiD

Nerd Gasses by BOTHER but I went there and could not find them will update later Maybe they were a hunt gifty and they have not replied yet to let me know.. Update will come when I get one. But still Bother has some cute stuff for guys and girls.

HELLO WORLD - FABLE - CINDERELLA dress
Truth - Magenta - granny

OH and Truth hair has every one of there colors in a hair base for free!!!! Don't miss out.. they are awesome...


FREE
Lucky Board Dresses....

Also this little Witch Dress.. that if you remove the cape and Hat becomes an awesome Dolly Dress





Taking to thewitchy scarecrow and she agrees this dress is awesome




I like my little discovery of free dresses .... So many cute ones in one place!

 Till next blog ...


good night.. AND KEEP STALKING ME