Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oh My Kosh!!


Kosh Nebula Dress  using a great pose named      Jessiej-3       meant  to be shown from the side from FLY LILY

I couldn't wait to try these meshy dresses from KOSH they have HUDS you can change the texture tones etc on them it was fun .. I loved it... I got  all the colors in one dress!

 the earrings  necklace and ring are all from KOSH a set called Auna

an example of the Kosh Zipper Dress


I still have to minimize my boobage for mesh dresses but  this went pretty well.. still looked hot  but I cannot wait til the day you can wear them with 100% slider size breasts  and my regular size is a mere 83% but for these dresses I reduced to 60% and I still pout about having to straighten my knocked knees and reduce the ladies to fit into the newest shoes and clothing...   I wanna adjust the clothing not change me! but enough whining and fussing.. these lil dresses rocked


 Kosh Bone Dress

All Poses in this blog are by
FLY LILY

only 80L for all this horniness  brought to you by Freaky Designs




Kosh display of newness!




also worn are Milky rings and Fingernails  by !Mandala