Wednesday, August 15, 2012

PURPLE REIGN


Here I am in SL all Fresh Faced.... and freckled cuteness.... trying out the teefy option which I rarely do but today it was working for me..


TRUTH Hair     Liberty - August 2, 2012 Release - Silver






Finesmith    Umbrella earrings and bracelet - More of the Louise set


N-core ZEN shoes...  I keep seeing these shoes but not up close.. I love the shape of this platform... as usual another fab design... So go ahead and clicky click to see the picture bigger.


TRUTH Hair 10 August 2012 - Elsa w/Roots - macaroon shown in photo below

**SHINE** Mesh Patiala Pants Indian Silk

 The Skin I am in  with the orange baed lipstick  is also     **SHINE** Escher CrazySummer/UltraPale
GET THE VINTAGE FAIR VERSIONS OF N-CORE ZEN and LULU - WHILE THEY ARE HOT.. SPECIAL STRIPES AND COLORS...
TRUTH Hair 10 August 2012 - Soleil w/Roots - macaroon is shown above..
In the above photo I am also wearing *HolliPocket* Teeny Kinis-Set 3  and  Tenjin Little Bird Tattoo Fresh , for the GFW hosted every wednesday at the Jersey Shore sim.




The Skin I am in is none other than **SHINE** UltraPale it comes with an assortment of makeups and cleavage options... When I wear Shine I swear I feel soft as a rose petal in this one..





The Button Vest worn is also from  **SHINE** and comes in several colors..  I really loved the collar... so so cute..


Button Vests by **SHINE**
Found at the Vintage Fair Classic sim.....


TRUTH Hair     Froukje - August 2, 2012 Release - granny




see the cute collar.. I love it.. very Jackie O but 2012