Monday, August 6, 2012

Hair I am.... I was MIA.



Why is it when I am so motivated to get things done.. I get more things to do.... I had training at work that had to be finished.,. I had emergency meetings.. I had friends  that are way to young having strokes...... Birthdays... etc  I was being pulled back and forth too and fro.. but I honestly got it all done and the only thing neglected was my second-life.. I missed the hair fair or got the rag tag end of it and  I got these lovely hairs to show you from DISCORD.... I have run up and down the shop and cant find them!!  but I know one thing at least... she makes fantastic braids and ethnic hairs.. omg what a wonderful shop to visit for that special look.. the island girl..  the Island boy.. rasta man..  there are beards and  adorable kitty whiskers.. and even  the balding  executive look..  seriously you have to go try out her hair..  its fabulous and not mainstream boring..

She has been busy too but these  hairs will be in her shop in the future..



 See this..is me being lazy and  tired... someone needs to come slap me


Sometimes I can be so lazy...

 I look so kicked back and relaxed... that cant be further from the truth... so many real life tragedy and things pulling at me from the real world.. slowing me down and eating up my time.. But in Secondlife.. I can just chill.. thank god. it restores my sanity when things spin out of control......

Finesmith.. Louise ring

Now I have to love these fingernails they fit my size 10 hand perfectly.. nice and tight and these were only 0L......Synthetique Red No. 9 Colour Tactics Series sample

TEN"10 - Katya Boots



I have seen this skin I am in all over the grid.... Izzie's - Eliza Skin ebony. 




Izzie’s Eliza skin is now available in darker skintones: cocoa, ebony and a brandnew very dark skintone!


   Forever Young   :FY:  Prick Earrings 99L.. *tintable to any color you may need*

-dDx- Devlyn - Robust (Pillarbox Red)



-dDx- Bouncer - (Pillarbox Red)