Sunday, August 19, 2012

Well rested but....Can't tame this hair!


First thing this morning......
Just out of the box


Hair I wear ....Tameless - Isabelle



Such a great mass of tangled curls... Full body and with such a soft feminine look... The thing I love about Tameless hair is the fatpack is just one hair with all the textures.. saves oodles of inventory space... and being a blogger that is priceless...

Skin I am in.... Izzie's - Elena Skin porcelain

KOSH- RONJA NECKLACE
KOSH is one of those proven multi faceted shops where you can find anything.. Jewelry household items.. Skyboxes clothing.. makeups..  need I go on? Nah just follow the link and take the Taxi. If  you have not discovered KOSH yet you need to.... if your an old friend of Kosh... well you need too also.. there is always something new..




Today I just felt like being simply beautiful without all the  extras.. I slipped into an old outfit got myself comfy and set up my very new home.The IN BETWEEN DAYS SKYBOX  75L  from KOSH... a skybox that was just so functional and space saving.. I couldnt resist. Its really fab and right at the entrance of the shop there is a teleport to the desplay so you can check it out for yourself.. at 75L its a great bargain...LAZY SUNDAY item so snap it up at this price. the regular price is 499L so get that savings today  or you will regret it later... it comes with a couple of options for feetprint 35/35 or 60/60


It has a rooftop deck  that I decided I am going to work quietly up here..



below if I wanna furnish for a nice lil curl up and cuddle spot I can but I believe I can create here..

Shoes I am wearing are N-core LULU in cream at the 2012 Vintage Fair Location...

it comes with its own little rock complete with a small yard of flora....


for now its my new spot to work think and go through boxes..

  KOSH- IN BETWEEN DAYS HOUSE

INFO:
we give you some options about for this house.
the pack includes:
1 rezzer with the complete house including canopy & ivy/birdhouse deco (56 Prims)
1 rezzer with the complete house including canopy & ivy/birdhouse deco + 35x35m Sky Isle (70 Prims)
1 rezzer with the complete house including canopy & ivy/birdhouse deco + 60x60m Sky Isle (68 Prims)

optional you can remove single parts after you rezzed a pack, such as:
the canopy - 2 Prims
ivy & birdhouse deco - 12 Prims
grass on 35x35 Sky Isle - 10 Prims
grass on 60x60 Sky Isle - 8 Prims

without Sky Isle the house takes a space of about: 10m x 15m.