Monday, October 15, 2012

Once in a Purple Moon


Once in a PURPLEMOON

Every Year there is something fun and exciting to find for trick or treat.
Secondlife loads up with freebees that you just cant say no to.. because they are so well made and  fun to wear.




I am talking about the Demonia costume free to groupies of  PURPLE MOON.     I added my own touches to this such as my FIRE SALAMANDER SKIN  +Fallen Gods Inc.+  Something I have had for a while and love passionately... and am so happy I had the excuse to wear it again..

.:EMO-tions:. Hair is an older hair but I coudlnt resist waering a hair called EVE...... * wink*


.:EMO-tions:. * EVE * /fire

As always I had to wear a little whimsical item as if demonesses wear bootie shorts.
But the Red Texture in the  .:: deeR ::. mesh denim shorts matched the colors perfectly and made me feel a lil wickedly trashy in short shorts . ..

.:: deeR ::. 

For those of you less inclined to want to wear a scaley skin and look fearsome you can always pick up the Al! Vulo! Group gift that is out...


.[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Livia ] - [ -Devil is woman  ] group gift