Sunday, October 7, 2012

who wears short shorts


Mesh shorts that are the Bomb..
I am obviously getting used to mesh....
and liking the fit

[Mystic Canvass]  Skin....
 The Skin I am in for the photo above is from Mystic Canvas for GFW in the Jersey Shore location last week and I just couldn't miss the bargain


TRUTH
Uma - barbie - September 28 2012 release - featuring Truths New Fade hair textures YAY!



Stars Polka Dots and plain are the examples I have to show you there are six denim varieties at the store
NC PARIS



I love the colorful crochet flowers on the right the best... Anything colorful is always a favorite of mine..




The new skin out for this week for 80L at the [Mystic Canvass]  Jersey Shore location 
for Grenade Free Wednesday and some free gifts for group members can be found in both locations.


Vintage Belted corset top by Seddy's Creations 50L


TRUTH  Demi w/Roots - surf  Featuring Truth Hairs new fade shades hair textures YUM!


New Textures from Truth OMG wow I love the fades and was hoping for them

The little denim shorts had to be worn with bare feet by SLINK. I love that SLINK has come up with the option of special fitting shoes just for the feet so you can go bare footed if you desire no more ugly sl feet and you can wear shoes too! I cant wait to see all the fashionable shoes they will feature in the months to come. I will try and blog the flat feet next time there are two options you can buy the tip toe feet or the flat options..


Tickling  my tip toe tootsies comes with nail polish and skin hud

 Slink's RIGGED MESH FEET mean they bend at the ankle properly with your avi Look how the texture on the bottom of the feet are Perfect! I love the details


Slink's Taxi

Shoes to go with the feet and these floral pumps will add spring to your step in nine different colors!



Mesh is better than the stiff prims we have been wearing ladies these ankles bend and arch as you move.. it has a more natural look to them... Its only getting better and this is one of the more interesting mesh effects that I am enjoying.....