Saturday, November 17, 2012

Mustachio Girl


OK I blog for .:: deeR ::. and they are very demanding but they are not unreasonable to ask us to blog the male clothing if we are female and vice versa...
But  I got curious.. and I wanted to try on the shirt for the male release..... and in a way its kinda Hot in the I am wearing my Boyfriends shirt kinda way...

.:: deeR ::. MESH long sleeve shirt
Especially when I dropped my panties and rode his Motorcycle off into the sunset....


But I took it a step further and got into my accessories and mustachio'ed Myself...
I am so not butch or gay.. but I think I carry off the look rather well don't ya think!

Izzie's - Long French Nails


I mean if I had facial hair in real life.. I would be getting lazer treatments...  but somehow I felt oddly at ease with my masculine side...

HUSH Elva - Group Gift skin

The Sexy Tousled Hairdo is a New release from Tameless - Storm - Midnight

**SHINE** Elle UltraPlatform/Studs



The fabulously Masculine *double face chain *Silver/Onyx* is from the shop I recently found called
FALL FROM GRACE
No shop can be found in world at this time but he is easily found in Marketplace.... and although it was difficult to fit it to my girly face.. I can only imagine how perfectly it would fit you men...He has some really great male Jewelry that you men just got to add to your wardrobe. Take it fromm me its very sexy on the male avi...


Discord Designs (-dDx-) Mustaches - Longhorn - for those of you who secretly wish to run and get your own mustache *wink* They have a huge assortment of male facial hair....