Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Frosting.. bittersweet and icey

This year for the Holidays I have had a frozen Heart.....
captured like a bird in a cage....
I couldnt move or find the freedom to speak..

My blog has been

Mute silent.... for two weeks

Forgive me................................



































Unable to speak..... and hoping tears would flow so I could feel something.. Anything...






So many have reached out to me  with gifts and art...




And nothing was said...  All white noise... and frozen silence




Shadow's hiding from me  my own feelings... And I refused to open my eyes....



I pose quietly as the holidays emerge... the trapping trapping me...


And then the words come.....
And I begin my journey again...
Not sad.. I was never sad I just needed to thaw out with the recognition of all the love that surrounds me and I needed to  understand that is all I need.. and my desire.... is a weakness..
I already have everything...




I do have to say I am sorry for my delays.. I  couldn't decide which way to go and confusion and scattered things filled my head.. Although  the words scream melancholy or sad I was none of those things.. I was simply frozen... unable to respond... So this time I offer you links to all the beautiful things  I have in this blog so that you may find them... and enjoy them...






Entropy Designs - FROSTED WINTER ANTLERS

TRUTH HAIRSassy 2 - pearl - December 14 2012 release *hair pulled back*
TRUTH HAIRSassy - pearl - December 14 2012 release *hair flowing over shoulders*
TRUTH HAIR - Cece w/Roots - pearl - December 14 2012 release *Hair with headband*


Epic Skins* Light Evangeline {Lunar}[Glitter Glo] 
Epic Mesh Neo Mega Stompers {Glacier}
Epic Boobies  -  Archangel Suit *found exclusively at FROST
 
KOSH - TALVI JEWELERY -Necklace-ring-bracelet * found Exclusively at FROST
Bamboo - Nails - Tuxedo