Saturday, December 29, 2012

Baby its cold outside







Its not quite cold.... but the air gives you a chill...
A hoodie is just the right statement for the way I feel...
The favorite thing about .:: deeR ::. clothing is the huds.. they are low lag using very little resource to keep it going.. But better than that is you can change your color or statement in the blonk of an eye.. you get so many sweatshirts in one... 
I wish I had a sweatshirt like this in RL... omg could you imagine?







The next little thing I am wearing is the Cargo shorts.. if you look closely you can see the edge of the cargo pocket curled up... the dimensions are so cool too look at ..  The detail always hypnotizes me..



Like the hoodies the shorts have a hud and you can flip from one color to the next.. the options are the denim fabrics to plastic look... for this blog I chose the fabric and denims....


Now the hair..  I got from a new friend I poked at when I was shopping at KOKO..... the best part of this adorable hair is. the textures.. She has really done a great job on the hand made textured and streaks... Wish I could get my hairdresser to understand this.. its a super textures look with lots of little layers...




The pale skin with barely there makeup is from Izzie.. dear izzie.. everything she makes is fresh faced and young..






The nails are  another little set I snagged at Bamboo... its  the orange set but it had one color that was a fun french tipped brownish color... you can adjust the length of these nails and I found that feature exciting.. from short to claws... yum yum a must go to for your nail needs...






* .:: deeR ::. * MESH cargo shorts
* .:: deeR ::. * MESH hoodie jacket
Izzie's - Fuyu Skin (Costume Ball Ed.)
Bamboo Nails - So Orange French
Hair by Koko - China - Almond
Hair by Koko - China - DarkChocolate