Friday, April 5, 2013

Roller Derby gonna Gacha


 After hours Gacha  traders


First things first I had to dress.. Hawt... and sexy  but I chose to wear leggings under my dress considering I was gonna get down and dirty..

The cute little dress I am wearing  love the Zippers at the shoulder details
* .:: deeR ::. *~ Lolas ~ MESH- zipper club dress
The Hair I wear...TRUTH Caprice - crow










 The dress comes with a hud and you can choose from two styles of fabrics and several colors.

 Although I am showing off my gacha nails form the arcade and the real hidden treasure is my
 FINESMITH Kotar necklace cream.
And the Skin I am in is...**SHINE** Anela Natural/DeepTan









Ok the gacha Arcade is over and boy did it ever get me...  I was MIA and spending money like I had a gambling addiction and truth is I had a Gacha binge..  I am still lingering in the group getting that last trade because I need a completes et of every color and everything...
So after the gacha night of trading.. and believe me  trades can be brutal.. I was invited to spend a lil time at the roller derby... well it was roller skating  that became a death match.. Where we vented our frusterations..
By beating the hell out of each other and anyone crazy enough to come near the rink...


I was right in the middle of things and people were buying the abranimations kick ass hud from the marketplace... I was wearing my new dress from Deer and slipped into some pants because It was rough and tumble out there and I didn't want to show my ass more than I usually do.





As you see the dress held up pretty well in the tussle.. the young lady in the red pants was a total  bad ass and was F^$%^@ng up everyone.. She is  agressive on the trading floor of the Gacha trade group too...


See what I mean.. I think this is wear I got my black eye...


He never had a chance against ol red legs.. lol and look at me I am pure evil and smiling at his fate.. what is wrong with me!

 just look at the poor fella...


It was crazy..  I went off and kicked a child in the head... IRL I would never do this! But dont worry shes having her day on the rink too.. this kiddo was tougher than nails..






 Shes laughing  because she just kicked my ass.. Where am I  you may ask yourself.. I don't remember..